GM HelicoptersA Company that is growing amongst heavy lift helicopter operators in the field of cargo transportation and aerial works.
Quality PolicyDevelopment and the implementation of the GM Helicopters quality system shall provide the following benefits:
- Enhanced flight and ground safety through the achievement and continuing compliance with Latvian civil aviation law and ICAO, EASA and JAA standards;
- Satisfy the Customer;
- Improve Cost effectiveness;
- Environmental Friendly.
In order to achieve these objectives, the executive management and staff will perform their duties according to strict regulations, standards and procedures adopted by the company.
The Management commits to continuously improve our qualities
Our VisionTo become one of a leading heavy lift helicopter operator with a highly experienced and motivated staff, ensuring the highest flight safety operation and ultimate customer satisfaction.
Our MissionTo satisfy our customers' needs and expectations through continuous improvement of our company commitments.
We will achieve this by:
- Understanding our customers' needs
- Continuous employee training
- Continuous quality improvement
Our employees are encouraged to perform their best in individual and teamwork performance to produce defect-free achievements.